Welcome to Insight Eyecare!
Here are some of the new policies and procedures we are implementing to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- Staff will be screened and wearing PPE when reporting to work.
- Patients will also be screened and asked to wear a mask while inside the office.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- Patients will be asked to enter the office alone, unless a caretaker or parent is necessary.
- Enhanced disinfectant procedures are in place in the exam rooms, optical and waiting area. All frames in our optical will be disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- We will adhere to social distancing guidelines by limiting the number of people in our office at any given time.
Now Accepting New Patients!
Our practice proudly serves the Knoxville area with a tradition of quality service and a friendly staff. Dr. Hal Phillips takes great pride in offering every patient the absolute best in vision care--whether through fitting them with eyeglasses or contact lenses, diagnosing cataracts, glaucoma, and other eye diseases, or recommending LASIK and other eye surgery procedures.
Our expert optometrist and experienced staff will take the time to answer all of your questions, explain treatment options, and provide the highest quality eye health treatments available.
Built on the foundation of patient convenience and satisfaction, Insight Eyecare serves all of your family’s eye care needs under one roof. Come visit our modern facility and friendly doctor and staff!
Your Vision. Our Focus.